martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

Purple Moon - Belladonna dress

One of my blogging rules is to mention only those brands that trusted me to blog them
Sometimes I break that rule and this is one of them...


Belladonna Dress

A superb combination of avant garde elegance, design and amazing fabrics


There are two options depending on if you use materials or not
To see materials as it was designed them you have to activate advance lighting
Also, this dress has the chance to activate different kind of lights giving great colour effects
Here I have activated advance lighting and white light


It is included earrings plus front and back big gemas


I am in love with this gown only available at 24 squared only 120 items!

(Makeup comes from Alge's obviously)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario