miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Makeup and Manicure

Splendid morning, bright and warm... Spring is all over my home
Time to spend in myself, I had some minutes free and I used them properly!


Wearing Kaithleen's Must Have Shirt exclusive at Whimsical


Lips time with Alge's Designs Lips Qork at eBento the Event
Using one of the exclusive items at eBento the Event 
GingerFish Poses - Lipstick Love


I think I look gorgeus...
Compact mirror is included in the pack and available for both hands


Manicure... also using GingerFish Poses and Nail File available in the pack


Yeah! Great job!
Now I am ready to eat the world!


Kaithleen's Must Have Shirt is available in 12 colors @ Whimsical
GingerFish Poses - Lipstick Love an exclusive available @ eBento the Event 
TRUTH Taja hair
Absolut Vendetta - Juno Bento Rings @ eBento the Event 
N-core SAILOR shoes
*YS&YS* Paris appliers for Lelutka bento mesh heads @ eBento the Event 
Alge's Designs Lips Qork and Sunlight Eyes Shadows at eBento the Event

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario